Funniest Dadgum Thing... Ever.

I am prone to exaggeration, and I use the superlative for too much, but this website is pretty dang funny. The war and the hurricanes and several other things took the world's focus off of TomKat (the horrible combined monicker for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes), and not even reports of Katie's pregnancy could rekindle my interest. However, reports have now emerged that the Church (gag!) of Scientology is trying to shut down a web site dedicated to poking fun at Mr. Cruise. Well, everyone go check out the site and send it to everyone you know. Why? Because Scientologists are anti-free-speech tools.

1 Comments:
I have to admit that despite my guilty pleasure indulgence that is celebrity gossip, the whole Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes thing is truly bizarre. I think it's because she is my age and has such a nice girl appearance that I feel this strong urge to help a sister out and just be like "ruuuuuuun!"
I love the scientomogy site, though. Conspiracy- hooray!
Post a Comment
<< Home